2020-2021 Theme Announced!
The SkillsUSA competition theme for the 2020-21 school year is:
SkillsUSA: Champions at Work, Empowered to Succeed
The topic to be addressed by contestants in the 2021 SkillsUSA Chapter Display, Prepared Speech and Promotional Bulletin Board competitions is our theme, “SkillsUSA: Champions at Work, Empowered to Succeed.”
Within this topic, contestants might illustrate or discuss any of the following:
- What does “Empowered to Succeed” mean to you in relation to your career readiness?
- How has participating in the SkillsUSA Program of Work empowered you to succeed?
- How does the SkillsUSA Framework empower you to succeed?
- How are you empowered with the personal skills needed for career success
- How are you empowered with the workplace skills needed for career success?
- How are you empowered with the technical skills needed for career success?
- In what specific ways has SkillsUSA empowered you to be successful in life?
- What activities or learning within your career and technical education program have empowered you to succeed?